Ginger ( Zingiber officinale) valued as a spice has been used through ages in almost all system of medicine against many maladies. The medicinal part of the herb is the rhizome.
MEDICINAL USES OF GINGER:
1. For nausea and vomiting
2. Its useful in pregnancy related morning sickness.
3. Its useful as a natural pain reliever and anti-inflammatory in rheumatoid and osteoarthritis .
4. It prevent heart attack and stroke.
5. It cures stomach ulcer if mixed with honey
6. Its effective for cough mixed in honey
7. It calms and relax the muscles
8. It’s astringent and facilitate wound healing
9. It lowers cholesterol
10. Antiviral, antibacterial
11. Lowers blood fat
12. Promote sexual libido
13. Improves blood circulation
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.